Thursday, August 27, 2009

They are trying to track me.

CAUGHT! CAUGHT! CAUGHT!

I had to disassemble my phone to find it, but there was definitely a tracking device in it. It took forever to open it, but there it was, clear as day - a tiny little tracking bug. I immediately drove to Union Station and flushed the thing down the bathroom toilet? How long did I have to drive? Not telling you that! Men's or Women's? Not telling you that either! Los Angeles? Chicago? Maybe I'm lying and dropped it in Grand Central! Doesn't matter, you fascists! Just know that I find your little bug, *whoever* made it - NTI more than likely. You afraid I'm going to expose the truth about Project: Icarus, Nathan? Tsk, tsk, tsk! What I know is nothing compared to what Wayland Otherby saw from the cockpit of the HMV Livingston, and he's dead, dead, dead! Don't think his convenient little death didn't cover up a lot of mess! Funny how people die of convenient cancer when they know too much in this little world of lies, isn't it? You think you can keep this bottled for this long? Maybe you ought to go to a hospital and eat tapioca pudding in between leave rakings!

No comments:

Post a Comment